Digital Marketing Manager
Duration: Permanent Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
Location: At 1dea’s office at 785 Sir John A Macdonald Blvd., Unit 5A, Kingston
Application Deadline: November 1, 2017
1dea Design + Media Inc. (pronounced “one idea”) is a brand focused creative agency based in Kingston, ON. We’re seeking a highly experienced and detail-oriented Digital Marketing Manager equipped with a variety of applied expertise in all things digital. Supported by a team of senior-level designers, front/backend developers, social media and copywriting, you will be responsible to work closely with our clients and Strategic Director to plan, identify and execute meaningful growth-oriented digital campaigns.
Our studio is extremely collaborative and requires a unique individual who shares our creative values, innate attention to detail and genuine passion to do only the best for our clients. With 3 to 5 years of experience, our ideal candidate will express confidence and comfort in the following:
• Working with our clients and web development supervisor to plan all websites and other development-related projects, including user experience planning, overseeing wireframes, inbound marketing tactics, navigation planning, features/functionality, proofing/quality control, troubleshooting issues and more.
• Plan and execute SEO/SEM campaigns, including content marketing strategies and editorial calendars
• Working with our Google AdWords global partner and social media community manager, plan PPC, paid search and digital display campaigns, including reporting and trafficking
• Management of Google Analytics metrics, campaign reporting, tag manager/goal-setting and creation of reporting metrics on behalf of clients
• Development of email marketing, funnel and drip campaigns
• Assist Strategic Director to attract and on-board new business
Skills & Experience
• A degree or diploma in Marketing
• 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience. Working with key clients in an agency environment is a definite plus.
• Demonstration of meticulous project management and planning
• Background in UX, inbound marketing, Google Tag Manager (goal-setting), PPC/AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, keyword tools, content, Moz or related tools or disciplines
• Proven ability to independently identify and solve marketing problems and uncover
• Laser-sharp attention to detail
• Understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, WordPress and web browsers is an asset
• Background in market research and/or copywriting is an asset
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to be immediately adaptable to changing priorities with multiple concurrent projects
To apply, please submit your submit a resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1dea Inc. is simply a small and close-knit of team of individuals who truly care about the work we produce. And we work extremely hard to make it happen. As a full service creative agency, every day is different. We are inspired to create engaging and integrated brands supportive through web, print and innovative marketing campaigns.