Duration: Permanent Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
Anticipated Start Date: October 2022
Location: At 1dea’s office* at 348 Bagot St., Unit 203, Kingston, ON
*working remotely or hybrid arrangements may occur, contingent on provincial COVID-19 guidelines
Application Deadline: September 19, 2022
1dea Design + Media Inc. (pronounced “one idea”) is a graphic design, digital and brand-focused agency based in Kingston, ON. We’re seeking a dedicated Project Manager (ideally with 3 – 5 years of agency experience) that can provide continual support to a variety of our clients, and act as a liaison between our clients and our design and development teams. This opportunity is purely a project/account management position and no design or web development skills are required. Preference may be given to those with a strong project management background, and/or a technical background managing WordPress website/digital builds, as well as exposure to traditional print design work.
Supported by a highly collaborative team of senior-level graphic designers, front/backend developers, a Creative Director, Strategic Director and copy specialists, you will be responsible to work closely with our clients to plan out traditional print and digital builds from start to finish, while at the same time leading/coordinating with our entire team.
The team at 1dea is extremely collaborative and requires a passionate individual who shares our creative values, innate attention to detail, positive demeanour and genuine discipline to do what’s best for our clients. You will be ideal for this position if you thrive on being organized, incredibly detailed-oriented and motivated to push quality-assurance, creative thinking or better ways of doing things.
- Working with our clients, graphic designers and web development supervisor to brief, schedule and plan out all deliverables for projects, including websites, marketing collateral, organizational rebranding, other digital and marketing initiatives
- To be a lead coordinator, decision-maker and planner that guides our clients through our processes from start to finish
- Carefully manage and control the workflow processes with our team and via our project management platforms
- Candidate may have some involvement (from time to time) supporting 1dea and our clients in developing email marketing campaigns, marketing funnels, paid social media campaigns and Google Ads, including strategy, setup and reporting (where needed)
- Assist our team to grow business with our existing clients while also helping to uncover and on-board new business
Skills & Experience
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, Project Management, or related disciplines
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience. Working with key clients in an agency environment is preferred.
- Advanced level knowledge of WordPress
- Background and practice in digital marketing is ideal
- Ability to remain solutions-focused and positive during times of urgency
- Laser-sharp and an innate attention to details, including timelines, work progress, updating clients and foreshadowing needs
- Practical experience conducting quantitative and qualitative marketing research
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to be immediately adaptable to changing priorities with many concurrent projects
To apply for the Project Manager position, please submit a resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In-Office and Relocation
In this position at 1dea, it is our preference to have a candidate work in-office with the rest of the team. Priority will be given to those that live in Kingston or surrounding areas or are willing to relocate to the area.
1dea Inc. is simply a small and close-knit team of individuals who truly care about the work we produce. And we work extremely hard to make it happen. Specializing in strategic brand developments, conversion-driven websites and custom graphic design, we continually exhaust our efforts to find creative solutions that leverage the best of our clients’ brands and goals for growth.
Job Type: Full-time